Sunday, July 01, 2007

Finally home!

After 33 hours of no sleep and 12 hours of total delay time, I have finally made it home--so much for gaining back that day that I lost. I think I experienced pretty much every delay possible, from defective plane parts (which Qantas had to let us know was installed by the AMERICANS!), to missing my connecting flight (due to the first delay), to being selected for an extra security check and pat down, and finally to my 2 suitcases arriving at different gates in Dallas!

It is around 80 deg F/27 deg C and very humid in Dallas. I think I might prefer the dry Melbourne winter, but thank goodness for central air conditioning.

Hope you're all well. Stay warm or cool, depending on where you are :)

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo it seems that after all the "extra-security check" issue is not just for latinos!! he he. Although the "straight forward behaviour" is...=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home