Friday, June 15, 2007

The end is near...

I handed in my last assignment of the semester and of the year today. Of course, it's great to be finished with all those essays, but I can't help but be a little sad because it also means that my Australian adventure is almost over. In two weeks, I'll be heading back to the States, and by the end of this weekend, I will have packed all my things and left the flat that I've called home. I'll still be hanging around Melbourne, though, enjoying the city despite the rain and cold of winter that welcomed me when I first got here.

But I won't get too sentimental now. I hope you're all enjoying summer. I can't wait to soak in the summer sun again and keep up the tan I've managed to get while I've been here.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

you can't say you didn't take full advantage of your opportunity k-bob! great post on perth as always. i'm sure leaving will be sad for you, but we're all looking forward to having you back in new york soon!! have a safe trip. :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kt-roo!! Maybe you are not sentimental but I certainly am. Can't believe you'll be gone soon...
Im going to miss you so much... thankfully we are not too far and promise Ill go to visit you in NY, however you must come down to visit me in Mex sometime when I get back next year!
It was great meeting you... and still dont want to say good by because I dont want to cry... yet....
TE QUIERO MUCHO AMIGA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home